Applications for Fall/Holiday events will appear below as they become available. Our line-up of events this season include:
- Castle Rock Fall Festival
- Festival Park, Oct. 15th, 10am-3pm
- Southlands Fall Festival
- Southlands Shopping Center Town Square, Oct. 22nd, 10am-3pm
- Starlight Market
- Festival Park in Downtown Castle Rock
- Friday, Dec 2nd, 3pm-8pm
- Saturday, Dec 3rd, 11am-7pm
Each event will host between 40 and 60 vendors, and will include various seasonally appropriate activities/entertainment. Our goal is to build fun community events that are worthwhile for everyone involved. Applications will be accepted at the LOCAL Colorado’s discretion in order to build a balanced, diverse market with bias towards local businesses and locally produced products.
- All products for sale must be approved prior to event.
- A one time fee will be paid by the vendor upon acceptance and may not be refunded under any circumstance. No commission of sales will be collected from vendors.
- Booth assignments will be made in advance by the Market Manager. Please submit special requests in writing and EMAILED to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be considered and we will do our best to accommodate, if possible.
- Vendors must be present for the entire duration of the event.
- Vendors are responsible for bring all of their own equipment. A tent, 40+lb weights securely attached to the top of each leg, and large + visible signage is required. The LOCAL Colorado is not responsible for any damage, theft, loss, or personal injury.
Click below to apply and learn more about each event!